Germain’s PC Mixture (Plum Cake) Pipe Tobacco 50g

£17.50

PLEASE NOTE: We cannot ship this product outside the UK!

A traditional pipe mixture of which 80% is prepared from six different types of Virginia leaf. The remaining 20% is a specially prepared black tobacco made from air-cured leaf. Possibly the only British made tobacco containing this ingredient.
The fine shag cut mixture is then flavoured with a traditional blend of natural extracts, giving a slight black current aroma with a hint of liquorice and plum.
One of the more unusual Aromatic blends.

Blend – Virginia & Black Cavendish
Casings – Fruit & Spices
Cut – Ribbon

Strength – Mild
Taste – Medium
Added Flavours – Mild/Medium

Origin: Jersey

50g tin

7 in stock

UK_Flag We cannot ship to the EU and USA due to the new regulations.

SKU: PTG/5 Categories: ,